The report is in relation to a variation to
the current contract to include four additional portals to enable
• Reduction in waiting lists and waiting times for care and financial assessments
• Efficiency – reducing staff time spent determining Care Act / financial eligibility
• Increased preparedness for implementation of charging reform in 2025
• Reduction in greenhouse gas emissions by reducing staff travel
• Remove the need to manually re-key financial assessment data into ContrOCC.
• Improved customer experience
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 26/01/2023
Reason for urgency:
Decision due: 17 Mar 2023 by Assistant Director - Technology and Change
Lead member: Executive Member for Corporate Services
Lead director: Corporate Director of Strategic Resources
Relevant officers - internal.