Authorised the commencement of a new North
Yorkshire and York English National Concessionary Travel
• to be established from 1 April 2022, to commence on expiry of the existing scheme and operates for 2 years
• a joint scheme is delivered with City of York Council, as in place already
• in addition to the statutory minimum requirements the new scheme includes the additional discretionary enhancements (as detailed at section 3.4 of the report)
• reimbursement of operators (as required)
• the leisure services (detailed at section 3.6) will not be eligible services in the new scheme.